Tune in to the Wellness in San Diego podcast for weekly conversations with local biz owners + changemakers across food, health, movement, wellbeing + spirituality. This week Dr. Chantal Davis, a licensed acupuncturist and Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, shares how small changes can help balancing hormones at all stages of life.
Listen In Browser
Season 2, Episode 12: Balancing Hormones At All Stages of Life
As we age, change + grow, so do our hormones. Dr. Chantal Davis, a licensed acupuncturist and Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), has been helping women adjust to their current stage of life and prepare for their future years ahead through Chinese Medicine, nutrition + lifestyle changes.
Dr. Chantal strongly believes in taking a personalized approach when working with clients to meet them where they are but there are general words of wisdom that she shares with us on this episode, including:
- how hormonal imbalances may be common but are not necessarily “normal”
- that small shifts in your diet, sleep, exercise and stress can lead to big changes
- how stress can lead to fertility issues
- how TCM can help to restore balance after postpartum
- body changes that signal that you’re in perimenopause
- the value of tracking your cycle
- how to find an acupuncturist that’s right for you
Episode resources + event links
- Website: Dr. Chantal Davis (mention the Wellness in San Diego podcast or @locallywell for $25 off your first visit!)
- 12-week Women’s Embodiment Program
Request to Be a Guest
Are you or someone you know interested in being a guest on our show? Fill out our Podcast Guest Request Form!
We’ll then reach out to learn more or schedule an interview if we think you’re a good fit for our listeners!
Partner With Us
We’re excited to partner with brands and businesses whose mission is to elevate the mind, body and spirit of our San Diego community and beyond.
Sponsorship opportunities are available on our podcast, newsletter, socials and our website. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to discuss collab opportunities.
Looking for More San Diego Wellness News?
Explore our Events Calendar for upcoming yoga events, meditation classes and wellness workshops around San Diego. Or browse all of our Wellbeing articles for the latest wellness news and trends!
DISCLAIMER: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem without consulting a qualified healthcare provider.