Wellness in San Diego Podcast: Ep. 19 Everyday Plant Magic with Rachael Cohen
Tune in to the Wellness in San Diego podcast for weekly conversations with local biz owners + changemakers across food, health, movement, wellbeing + spirituality. This week we chat with Rachael Cohen, energy healer, environmental educator and author about the energetic properties of plants and what inspired her latest book, Everyday Plant Magic.
Listen Via This Browser
Episode 19: Everyday Plant Magic with Rachael Cohen
You’re likely familiar of the magical healing properties of herbal teas, tinctures + balms, but what about the simple energetic magic that plants provide us with?
In this week’s episode, environmental educator, energy healer + author, Rachael Cohen, shares how simply surrounding yourself with the right plants at home can totally transform your energy + your overall wellbeing.
Tune in to hear:
- how Rachael overcame anxiety through working with plants + experienced a spiritual awakening
- how crystals can help amplify the energetics of plants
- the inspiration behind her books, Infinite Succulent and Everyday Plant Magic
- how plants influence our heart chakra
- plants to help ease anxiety + depression
- how to care for a plant + forgive ourselves when one dies
- how a simple houseplant can help us feel connected to nature
Episode resources + event links:
- Visioning Lab for Conscious Entrepreneurs Event
- Guide to Sound Healing in San Diego
- Live Your Wellness Event
How to Request to be a guest
Are you or someone you know interested in being a guest on our show? Let us know! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name and your pitch (aka what you’d like to talk about!).
We’ll then reach out to learn more or schedule an interview if we think you’re a good fit for our listeners!
Partner with us
We’re excited to partner with brands and businesses whose mission is to elevate the mind, body and spirit of our San Diego community and beyond.
Sponsorship opportunities are available on our podcast, newsletter, socials and our website. Drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to discuss collab opportunities.