The popular yoga festival returns after a 4-year hiatus to Imperial Beach with beach yoga classes, holistic healing services, kids yoga, yoga in Spanish, vendors (including us!) and much more. View the full schedule below and grab our promo code to get 25% off your San Diego Yoga Festival two-day pass!
Back and bigger than ever, the San Diego Yoga Festival is returning to its roots in Imperial Beach. This fun and healthy event provides non-stop yoga, meditation and holistic health classes throughout the two-day weekend right on the beach.
“The event is such a beautiful thing for the community. In 2019, we had over 4,000 attendees and everyone was smiling and making new friends. No one cared if you could touch your toes or were flexible. Everyone just wanted to work on themselves and become healthier and better people.” says Shawna Schenk, founder of the San Diego Yoga Festival. “This just shows the power of yoga and being out in nature on the beach doing healthy activities. I cannot wait to do it again this year.”
Attendees can look forward to all styles of yoga and meditation taught by local instructors from well-known San Diego studios including Namaste Fitness, Yoga Lab SD, SoCal Wellness Retreats and Yoga with Shawna.
Saturday, September 9 | Imperial Beach
- 9:30am Opening Ceremony (Yoga with Shawna)
- 10am Partner Yoga (Flourish)
- 11am Yoga Sculpt (Namaste Fitness)
- 12:30pm Yoga for Peace + Relaxation (Yoga with Shawna)
- 2pm Conscious Body Alchemy (Melanie Ezell)
- 3:30pm Wolf Spirit Flow (Wolf + Lion SD)
- 5pm Shanti Flow (Shanti Evolution)
- 6:30pm Hypnobreathwork (Exhale with Carrie)
Sunday, September 10 | Imperial Beach
- 9:30am Intuitive Flow (SoCal Wellness Retreats)
- 11am Power Yoga (Yoga Lab)
- 12:30pm Yoga on the Dark Side of the Moon (Yoga with Shawna)
- 2pm Abundance Flow Yoga (Laura Wouters / Locally Well San Diego)
- 3:30pm Yoga Pilates (Yoga Pilates Travel)
- 5pm Transmission Meditation (Share International USA)
- 6:30pm Befriend Your Body (Stacie Aashna)
Kids Yoga Center
Kids can also jump in on the fun with a dedicated San Diego Yoga Festival kids yoga center with fun + family-friendly activities designed for ages 3-10, including “California Yoga Adventure” + “Under the Sea” themed classes. Kids all-access passes are just $25 for the full weekend.
Yoga in Spanish
Class offerings for our Spanish-speaking population include a bilingual class for kids, plus vinyasa, yin and hatha flows + breathwork in Spanish.
Holistic Healers + Wellness Vendors
Locally Well San Diego is a proud sponsor of this year’s San Diego Yoga Festival. Stop by our booth to access a free guided meditation to relax and cool down after your flow.
Other healing experiences and holistic vendors include:
- Cold plunges
- Ecstatic dance
- Healthy “bar” to socialize + sip mocktails
- Personalized essential oil bottles
- Sand castle meditation
- Sound healing
- Walking meditation
- And much more!
Grab Your Tickets!
Locally Well San Diego readers can get 25% off their San Diego Yoga Festival two-day passes with code: LOCALLYWELL25.