As the Creatrix of BreathTWERK, Sarah Lane leads mystics and empaths into deeper embodiment and sovereignty through breathwork, movement, and energy work.
Sarah’s extensive training in Breathwork, Reiki, Yoga, and Somatic Coaching provide a grounded, holistic approach that equally values spirituality and humanity. She provides a safe, non-judgmental container for emotions to be felt and alchemized. Her mission is to lead humans into sovereignty and empowerment as we collectively steward a new paradigm of heart-centered consciousness anchoring heaven on earth.
As a keeper of ancient womb wisdom codes, Sarah is passionate about educating & inspiring humans to connect with their sacred bodies and to reclaim their sexual sovereignty.
Sarah has facilitated transformational journeys for thousands of people and has facilitated BreathTWERK at music festivals such as Same Same But Different Festival. She is also an Ecstatic Dance DJ (Namaslane) & passionate about veganism. Follow her journey at @iam.sarahlane and @breathtwerkmovement.
- 400 Hour Certified Somatic Coach
- 250 Hour Power Yoga Certified, CorePower Yoga
- Breathwork Training, Chris Keener/GoldenAir Breathwork
- Reiki I and Reiki II attuned/certified
- Yoni Steam Certified
- Facilitated Breathwork for 120+ humans at Same Same But Different Music Festival in Southern California featuring headliners such as Big Gigantic, CloZee, and Dirtwire.
- Curated and hosted powerful healing retreats in Hawaii, Joshua Tree, and California
- Hosts annual REBIRTH event, a 1-day Women’s Embodiment Workshop in San Diego for 40 women to reclaim their power + gain confidence to birth their creations into reality in sacred sisterhood.