Join us on February 24th for “The Gut Connection,” a deeper dive into our relationship with food and how our food choices and lifestyle can greatly affect our gut health, metabolism and mental well-being. The media world is a confusing place when it comes to nutrition. This seminar aims to get some basic things straight when it comes to nutritional fundamentals, what’s important to know as far as basic nutritional fundamentals for optimal health. Not an average lecture-type seminar; this interactive event is a container for you to reflect on your personal journey with food and making a connection between ancient traditions of eating, using food and herbs as medicine, how certain nutrients can influence metabolism and how much of our gut function and dysfunction can be predicated on stress. Discover ways in which you can implement certain methods of eating, being conscious to include certain nutrients and where to look out for fad diets and misinformation.
What You’ll Experience:
– A welcoming space where every question sparks a conversation.
– Hands-on activities to bring the power of nutritional herbs into your daily life.
– Insight from our experts about transforming health through diet and nutritional principles.
– A community vibe that encourages sharing and mutual support.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss Out:
– You’ll be part of intimate breakout sessions for personalized advice.
– It’s a chance to ask the burning questions you’ve had about diet and wellness.
– You’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for your food and its impact on your life.
Plus, who doesn’t love meeting new friends over delicious, healthy bites?
Tickets: Just $25 for information that can last you a lifetime.
Spaces are (very cozy) and limited.
– Enjoy wholesome snacks and refreshments on us.
– Take home a resource-packed goodie bag.
– Webinar attendees will receive a special link to access our interactive platform.
We can’t wait to meet you and explore the beautiful synergy of food, health, and wellbeing together!