Has your Anxiety been rising with the holiday season approaching? Whether you’re experiencing Anxiety around money, family, social gatherings, the new year, or even a generalized Anxiety you just can’t pinpoint, this month’s circle is for you!
Just because the holidays tend to be a more anxious time of year, doesn’t mean you have to let that Anxiety control you.
This month’s Emotion Releasing Circle is here to support you in learning to manage and release your Anxiety so you can be present and more open to a season of joy!
This circle will include:
– Breathwork for rewiring specific memories contributing to any holiday/New Year Anxiety
– Emotion releasing meditation
– Identify trapped emotions of Anxiety through journaling
– Mindful movement for a physical release of Anxiety
The shifts you’ll experience at this circle will also help set you up for the New Year as you release the Anxiety no longer serving you to hold on to in 2024!
This is for you if you:
– Struggle to manage or cope with anxiety
– Feel an increase in Anxiety during the holidays and New Year
– Have been feeling an increased sense of anxiety and don’t know what it’s connected to
– Want to develop the tools and coping mechanisms to help you mindfully navigate triggers and emotions
– Want to release trapped emotions that are keeping you stuck
– Want clarity around your current emotional struggles
– Want support and accountability when it comes to your healing journey
– Want to experience a deeper connection with others who are also healing
– Cultivate mindfulness for your mind that decreases your battle with intrusive thoughts, limiting beliefs, and negative mindsets
When: 12/10/23 @ 6:00pm-7:15pm
Where: A Deep Space in San Diego, CA
What to bring: journal & pen (mats and blankets provided)
In these, monthly, Emotion Releasing Circles, we focus on supporting each other through and holding the space for that cathartic release of trapped emotions that your body, mind, and soul have been craving. As well as, assisting you in learning the tools for healthy emotion processing. Each month, we focus on a different topic around emotional healing.
Skylar Sustin is an Emotion and Trauma Release Coach. She focuses on assisting you to gain clarity around the root of your current emotional challenges by connecting with and releasing your emotions, trauma, and mindset blocks. She started her work as a result of her own synchronistic healing journey when ignoring her emotions brought in more pain than ever before. From years of healing and education, she developed this type of coaching. Her coaching utilizes (1) muscle testing to connect with the subconscious & body wisdom, (2) intuitive channeling for deeper clarity, and (3) mindful coaching to support releasing and mindful integration. Her work is all about shifting your relationship with your internal world so you can make space to reconnect with your true self. She is a certified Life Coach, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction practitioner, and is certified in utilizing yoga & breathwork practices for anxiety, depression, and trauma.